Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello Darlin. Nice to see ya

It's been a long time. You're just as lovely as you used to be.

It's been seven days since my last post, which was pathetic. No interesting thoughts or stories or observations.

The simple fact of the matter is that absolutely nothing has been going on with or around your dear Amanadoo. No job. No school. No major upheavels. I'm like jonesing for school to start over here. I've applied just about every place this town has got, but evidently I'm an undesirable. All the college kids have all the summer jobs anyway. No worries though.

This weekend may prove to be blog-worthy as BF and I may or may not be sojourning to my hometown, where he would be meeting my family for the first time. It very well may not go down because his parents (under whose control he's pinned...remember, he's younger than me)

I think perhaps I'll visit the fam sometime soon regardless. Some really heavy stuff has been going on around these parts. By "these parts," I mean 'inside my head,' but that counts. I could use some brotherly love and grandmotherly wisdom. Not to mention that nice 6 hour drive.

BUT THE POINT IS, GENTLE READER, THAT I SHANT NEGLECT MY BLOG ANYMORE!!! Not for a whole seven days anyway. Unless I'm overcome with bronchitis again, like I was for the last 8 or 9 days. I'm which case, screw the blog, I've got some antibiotics to become accustomed to so that the next time I get sick, it'll be harder to treat the disease within and I'll be sicker for a solid 8 or 9 days. A little bitter.

More later, my lovelies.

No comments: