Friday, April 10, 2009

Wake up, wake up---it's the first of the month....

So, school still rocks it hard. At least it does compared to toiling away at "real college" or sitting at my parents house day dreaming about foreign countries yelling at my Moms to get in the kitchen and fix a sista a sandwich......The two girls that had seperated themselves from the rest of us at first have warmed up. Turns out they're pretty cool. Though the one chica really can't stand some of the girls. Can't win 'em all I guess.

Yesterday I called musky Husky and told her I can't work there anymore. She was cool about it, but she kept trying to extract info as to why I was quitting. I didn't tell her anything. Screw that...just gimme my check so I can get new tags and cease driving illegally. I'm grateful that they gave me a job when no one in my own damn town is hiring, but I'm also happy I don't have to drive all the way out to the stinkin' west side. Also, I'm deep in regret for not heeding Derek's advice (check out yesterday's comments). Wise as his wisdom is, the best idea I ever heard for quitting a crappy job came from some comedian guy on Comedy Central...He said that the next time you leave a job (cause you know when you're going to get fired, and you definetly know when you're gonna quit), you should go into work with a pocket full of glitter. And when they tell you to leave or you tell them you're leaving, throw some in their face, say "glitter!!!" and run. Cause you get to go home, but they have to walk around all day covered in glitter. That stuff is hard to clean off.

Shhahahaha!

No comments: